Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekly WIP 3/27/11

Ok, so I know I skipped a week.  I suck, and I'm sorry.  Will you forgive me?

We're moving in less than two weeks now (at least as long as nothing falls through!), and things are going to be crazy... but in the very very old farmhouse we are moving into, I will have my own sewing room.  I'm not sure how long it'll take before I get it set up.  I'm also not sure about our internet connection there yet.  I may be checking emails at McDonald's for a while.  :-/

So... in line with keeping things short and sweet, here's what's been accomplished & whats pending over the last couple of weeks:

I completed:
  • Tommy's Pinewood Derby Car 
  • Mending Tommy's Jeans
  • Part one of future SIL's shower present 

WIP's include:
  • Americana Quilt top- haven't touched it since before Thanksgiving...still
  • Hexies. Still.
  • The Bottled Rainbow quilt.  I've got all of my rectangles cut & pieced.  I just need to start placing the ticker tapes. 
  • Remaining 3 parts of SIL's shower present.  Waiting for fabrics to finish pre-washing.
  • Caylin's terrarium science project... Terrariums have been made... experiments in progress.



New projects:
  • Quilt for the Modern Relief raffle to help citizens of Japan.  I've already finished designing it, but since I haven't started cutting, I don't thing I can considering WIP.
  • Mug Rug for the Sew Happy Geek Mug Rug Swap.  Still time to sign up!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment