Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekly WIP 3/13/11

To give myself a reason to step back and take a blogging breath weekly, per my New Years Resolutions, I'm instating a weekly WIP.  Each week, I'll give a run-down of my works-in-progress, as well as completed projects & new projects.  I'll include any and all crafty bits as well as things like baking and other projects going on. 

So for this week, I completed:
  • Caylin's skirt (Picture to come)
  • The Zinger Cake
  • Mending of Maya's Skirt & Mike's Hat

WIP's include:
  • Americana Quilt top- haven't touched it since before Thanksgiving
  • Hexies.  I haven't decided what I'm making with them yet.  I just started randomly basting hexies, and now I've put together a few individual flowers.  Possibly a pillow to come?  Maybe just coasters.  I haven't decided yet.
  • Tommy's Pinewood Derby Car- due Tuesday (crap!!)
  • Oh- apparently more mending, says my hubs (thanks!)

New projects:
  • The Bottled Rainbow quilt- currently waiting for my husband to finish his ironing so I can iron & cut my solids (pick up the pace love!)
  • Fabrics are on their way for my future sister-in-law's shower gift.

Sorry for the lack of pictures...  I can't believe how late it is already!  It's always an adjustment with Daylight Savings Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment