So for this week, I completed:
- Caylin's skirt (Picture to come)
- The Zinger Cake
- Mending of Maya's Skirt & Mike's Hat
- Americana Quilt top- haven't touched it since before Thanksgiving
- Hexies. I haven't decided what I'm making with them yet. I just started randomly basting hexies, and now I've put together a few individual flowers. Possibly a pillow to come? Maybe just coasters. I haven't decided yet.
- Tommy's Pinewood Derby Car- due Tuesday (crap!!)
- Oh- apparently more mending, says my hubs (thanks!)
- The Bottled Rainbow quilt- currently waiting for my husband to finish his ironing so I can iron & cut my solids (pick up the pace love!)
- Fabrics are on their way for my future sister-in-law's shower gift.
Sorry for the lack of pictures... I can't believe how late it is already! It's always an adjustment with Daylight Savings Time!