Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pillow Party!

Have you seen this yet?  I nearly squealed when I saw it (except it wasn't a squeal appropriate location that I was reading in).  Stitched in Color is hosting a Blogger's Pillow Party!  I've been dying to make some cutesy pillows, and experiment with some designs, and this will give me the perfect opportunity for both, hopefully without driving my hubs crazy.  And I've been building my stash.  The projects I've been working on as of late have mostly been fabrics that are not quite my style.  Don't get me wrong.  They're all beautiful.  But.... I really am liking more and more the contemporary styles.  Speaking of, I ordered some of this...

Melody Miller, Ruby Star Rising Viewfinders

and this....

Michael Miller, Bicycles

and this...

Tammis Keefe Tribute

Not to mention a few others.  Which reminds me- I won a Heather Bailey apron pattern around Christmas-time from Don't Call Me Betsy

It arrived while I was working furiously on several projects (ok, Christmas presents!) and now I've had some time to breathe and think and start planning for it.  I ordered fabrics for that too, but I'm not going to show them yet, I have to give you a reason to come back!  I'll be working on that as soon as they come in.  Yippee!

PS... Is anyone actually out there?  I'd like to host a giveaway.  Take a vote at the left and tell me what you're interested in winning!

1 comment:

  1. Those new fabrics you ordered are such fun choices! Thanks for your comment at Stitched in Color today. I'm glad you stopped by and can't wait to see what you make for the Pillow Party =)

    ReplyDelete