Thursday, November 25, 2010

Grateful

Wow- it's been a while since I've posted anything, but what can I say.  We've been busy.  With Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, and multiple projects in the works, life has been crazy!  I'm actually taking advantage of a post-Thanksgiving dinner quiet time while we're on vacation at my in-laws house just to post.  I made the HUGE mistake of not packing any portable projects, due to space constraints in Luna (our Pacifica), and already am feeling like I'm wasting time by not having anything to work on.  I am starting to think I have a little bit of obsessiveness... or maybe its compulsiveness.  Heck, lets just call it OCD.  Is it really so bad that I can't just sit and not do anything??  That I need to have something in my hands to work on?  That on Thanksgiving Day I was horribly tempted to drive 20 miles to the nearest Walmart, just in the hopes that they were open so I could at least pick up some yarn & knitting needles?

OCD aside, I've been seriously slacking on the MOG project.  My camera was MIA for a bit.  It was of my own fault, but at first I believed that the kids lost it.  In reality, I took it with me to a Cub Scout Meeting, and forgot that I put it in a certain box, and then totally forgot that the particular box even existed, until we looked all over, gave up, then I finally had that ah-ha moment.
Here are a few more things I'm grateful for:


1. Quilting Goodness, 2. My Son's Cub Scout Pack, 3. A Husband that can, and will, fix things, 4. Jake joining us for Thanksgiving, 5. Karma Infused Starbucks runs, 6. Our local zoo, with face-to-face baby jellyfish encounters, 7. Toys as old as me that now entertain my children , 8. Rocket Making with my Son

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment